For More...

Game And Nature Reserve

Peace Circle Park

Peace Circle Park– Monument in Peace Park, Central Gyumri. Downtown Gyumri is quite walkable, but the roads and sidewalks are in somewhat bad repair.

Yerevan Lake

Yerevan Lake is an artificial reservoir located in the capital of Armenia in Yerevan. It was formed between 1963 and 1966, to be opened in 1967.

Vanadzor Botanical Garden

Vanadzor Botanical Garden– The Garden in Vanadzor is located at the southern end of town about 1400 – 1450 m above sea level. Because of its special climate, not only local plants grow there. Most of the plants are representatives of the following families: Pinaceae , Cupressaceae , Rosaceae , Caprifoliaceae and Salicaceae , Oleaceae and Fabaceae.

Stepanavan Sochut Dendropark

Stepanavan Sochut Dendropark– Officially Sochut Dendropark named after Edmund Leonowicz, commonly knowns as Stepanavan Dendropark, is an arboretum located near the Gyulagarak village, Lori Province, Armenia. Located around 85 km north of the capital Yerevan, the park was founded in 1931 by Polish engineer-forester Edmund Leonowicz.

Yerevan Zoo<

The Yerevan Zoo, also known as the Zoological Garden of Yerevan, is a 35-hectare zoo established in 1940 in Yerevan, Armenia. At present the zoo is home to about 2749 individuals representing 204 species. Species representing the South Caucasus and Armenia include Syrian brown bears, Bezoar goats, vipers, Armenian mouflon, and black vultures.

Maymekh Mountain

Maymekh Mountain (3093m) is located near the town of Vanadzor, on ridge Pambak.Autumn field.

The Yerevan Botanical Garden

The Yerevan Botanical Garden of the Armenian National Academy of Sciences, is the responsible body for plant collections in Armenia. It is located in the Avan district at the north-eastern part of the capital Yerevan, occupying around 80 hectares of a semi deserted area.

Lovers’ Park

Lovers’ Park is a public park in Yerevan, Armenia, located on Baghramyan Avenue. It occupies an area of 2.5 hectares in the central Kentron District of the city. The park was entirely renovated between 2005 and 2008 and reopened in November 2008 by the efforts of benefactor Albert Boghossian, head of Boghossian Foundation.

Comments are closed.